New Motorcycle Helmets 2018 – GDM DK-140-MB Duke Series Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with Tinted and Clear Visors, Matte Black
As a rider, there’s one thing that you should never go riding without, and that’s your helmet. Of course, you have to take your motorcycle too. But, ensure you always have that helmet. Since it will be worn to protect your head, it’s always good to make sure that the helmet you have remains effective. This may mean purchasing a helmet every few years or purchasing several helmets to have as options when you go riding.
Looking for new motorcycle helmets for 2018? Here’s a great place to start—it’s the GDM DK-140-MB Duke Series Helmet from GDM. If you’re into fashionable helmets and you want a helmet that offers maximum protection plus has a great fit, then you’ll want to check out all that this product has to offer. Stick around then, you’ve come to the perfect place.
This review is all about the many great features that the GDM DK-140-MB has to offer. Is it worth considering? How much does it cost? Will it be durable? These are all questions that we answer further on in this article. So, sit back, relax, keep reading! And, let’s look at how beneficial it will be to purchase this much-talked-about helmet.
The GDM DK-140-MB Duke Series Full Face Motorcycle Helmetz is an all-black, full-faced helmet. Available in small, medium, large, x-large and xx-large, there are many sizes that you can choose from. The helmet has a very modern design with an aerodynamic shell shape and it is constructed from super-light materials. As a result, this helmet is one of the lightest you’ll come across, weighing only 4 pounds in total.
Safe for many vehicles that require a helmet, this product meets many helmet requirements. As such, it is DOT certified and will not pose any issues regarding safety. For a snug and custom fit, the helmet boasts high-quality chin straps and a comfortable inner lining that is removable and machine washable. And unlike many helmets that only have 1 or no visor, this one comes with 2 visors—one that is clear and another that is tinted.
The visor on this helmet is quite superior to many other helmets. It is very adjustable, able to cover your entire face so there’s no need to purchase or wear goggles with the helmet. Should you desire to close the visor completely, ventilation will not be an issue. In fact, this helmet has 5 designated areas to allow for proper ventilation.
With all these fantastic unique features, you may be thinking that this helmet is out of your price range. It isn’t! While it isn’t an inexpensive product, its price is well within reach. And, when you think about all these features, the price really seems worthwhile.
- The helmet comes with 2 visors, so you change them as you’d like based on your riding preference at the time
- The process of changing the visor is very easy to follow and complete
- Since the helmet is black, it will be very inconspicuous if your desire is not to stand out while riding
- The helmet has a very modern and sleek design
- There are 5 different helmet sizes to choose from so you do not have to be stuck with a helmet that doesn’t fit you well
- It has met or surpassed DOT requirements for approval
- It is very lightweight as it only weighs 4 pounds, so it’s not too heavy to carry or wear
- The chin straps help to give the helmet a much better fit by securing it under your chin
- You can remove the interior lining of the helmet and wash it when it gets dirty
- There are several areas designated for enhancing ventilation of the helmet
- If you’re unsure about your helmet size, there is a sizing chart that will guide you when making your selection
- The padding inside the helmet is very soft and comfortable to wear
- It is made of very high-quality materials
- It is a bit on the pricey side when compared to other helmets
- Since it is so inconspicuous, it may not be very suitable to wear if you’re riding at night
There are many good things to love about this helmet. From its admirable design to its great fit and feel, it is designed to be a comfortable accessory while riding. But, there are many other features that make it truly spectacular. One commendable feature is the visor options that come standard with the product. This is not a very common inclusion for a helmet. Already, that is an added value that you’ll receive.
Another great thing about this helmet is that you can remove the interior lining and wash it. For many other helmets, a dirty interior lining can only be wiped clean. So, if you love wearing a clean helmet, then you’ll love that its lining is washable.
Sure, the GDM DK-140-MB Duke Series Helmet seems to be more expensive than other helmets on the market, but, when you consider the features of the product, the bonus visor included and the great quality of the product overall, you’ll realize that the price is well worth it. Think about it! How many helmets can you think of with similar features and such a high-quality build that are being sold for a significantly lower price?
GDM has really created a great product with this helmet. It’s durable, stylish, has amazing ventilation, designed from great materials and includes many bonus features. If you’ve been looking for a helmet that isn’t too over the top with colors, won’t be too heavy to wear and has a fully adjustable visor, then the GDM DK-140-MB Duke Series Helmet is a great option to keep in mind. Although it may mean that you have to spend a few more dollars, the quality of this product seems well worth the price.