Motorcycle Gloves with Wrist Support – WEIGHT LIFTING GLOVES BY RIP TONED
Finding the right gloves to go riding can be a challenge. Even when other riders make suggestions based on the gloves that they like to wear, you may find those suggestions to be useless for you. That’s because gloves will fit differently for different people. And, there are other factors that you need to consider on an individual level such as dexterity, comfort and support.
There are many motorcycle gloves with wrist supports on the market today. Of course, some will offer more support than others and then you have to consider the materials used and so on. There is one glove that you should look into though. Perhaps you’ve already come across it in your searches. They are Weight Lifting Gloves by Rip Toned. And, please, don’t be deterred or put off by their name. There are many versatile gloves on the market today that work great in many different types of situations.
To find our more about this pair of gloves and why they may be the perfect riding gear for you, please keep reading. We’ll focus on all the positives and negatives about this product. And, hopefully, it will shed a little more light on the many reasons why these gloves may be a good fit for you.
Weight Lifting Gloves made by Rip Toned come available in five different colors and a variety of sizes. Whether you prefer blue, black, green, pink or red, there’s a color to suit your taste. Although you’ll find Rip Toned written on the palm of the gloves, it’s a very small font that isn’t very noticeable to onlookers. The gloves have a very fashionable design to them. They’re all cut short at the fingers and the colors do not extend right throughout the gloves. In fact, the colored areas of the glove can only be found on the top of your hand as the palms are all a solid black color.
To add to its design, you’ll find a nice stitching on both sides of the gloves. In the palm, there’s even an X-shaped stitch which adds a bit of flair to the design. At the wrist, you’ll find an adjustable strap for better fit and comfort. It is secured by a high-quality Velcro strip that is securely attached to the strap. The adjustable strap also features the words Rip Toned to identify the manufacturers.
These Weight Lifting Gloves are superior in strength, durability and function as they are made from goat leather which is a very strong and durable material. This type of leather is known for its flexibility as well. So, while wearing these gloves, it won’t be difficult for you to move your fingers around. Suitable for all types of activities, these gloves are the definition of versatile. And, while wearing them, you’ll have adequate ventilation to prevent your hands from getting hot and sweaty.
But, most of all, you may love the price. These gloves are inexpensive, and they do not require a lot of maintenance. So, your overall expenditure for these gloves will be kept pretty minimal. Yet, they should be able to last for a very long time because of their amazing construction.
- They are made from a very high-quality leather which is very durable and will help the gloves to remain functional for a very long time.
- The leather used to make the gloves is very flexible, so you can perform many tasks while wearing it.
- The gloves have excellent ventilation to prevent your hands from getting too hot or sweaty while you wear them.
- Since they aren’t lined, and your entire fingers aren’t covered, they are great for wearing when the temperature is high.
- There is an excellent stitch pattern on the gloves that enhances their overall appearance.
- The palms of the gloves are padded to provide extra protection for your hands regardless of the activity that you’re performing.
- The gloves are not gender-specific so both males and females can wear them.
- They are very inexpensive to purchase, and they do not require a lot of maintenance.
- They provide excellent grip for lifting or holding onto items.
- They aren’t ideal for the winter because they do not cover your entire fingers and they aren’t lined to prevent your fingers from being affected by the cold.
- They aren’t double-stitched at the seams, so the seams may unravel if you use the gloves heavily.
These gloves made by Rip Toned are a fantastic pair of gloves for motorcycle riding. They are made of leather material and they have a very simple but functional design. While riding, you should experience a lot of wrist support while using these gloves, and they fit very well too. There’s even a wrist strap that you can adjust to loosen or tighten the wrist area of the gloves. They have just the right amount of padding, so although there’s no soft, inner lining, the padded nature of the gloves really enhances the overall comfort of the gloves.
Although these gloves are great for warmer temperatures, you may find them a bit useless when it gets very cold. This is because your fingers will be totally exposed to the elements and there’s no flap on the gloves that you can pull over them to keep them warm. Still, these gloves have an amazing construction, stitching and they’re very comfortable to wear. Plus, they allow you to have a good grip, as the material has good friction when you grab on to any item.
If you’ve been looking for a great pair of gloves to wear when you go riding, you should check out Weight Lifting Gloves made by Rip Toned. They are an amazing value for money. With commendable features such as premium materials, neat stitching, great support and incredible durability, we’re sure you’ll enjoy the rewards you’ll reap from your purchase. As long as you’re not planning to use them in the heart of winter, these gloves can provide all the protection your hands need.